Location: Hybrid within the UK (remote working with one day per week in the London office) - Must be based in the UK with right to work.
At Silico, we enable the rapid creation of a Digital Twin of the Organisation through a new and emerging software category called Business Process Simulation (BPS). Through powerful, forward-looking Process Simulation, businesses can uncover and unlock the opportunities hiding in their processes.
As Silico’s Digital Marketing Manager, you are a driven self-starter who will take ownership of marketing. If you have a background in SaaS-based products, experience in B2B marketing activities, and a proven track record of working across various digital and marketing channels, we want to hear from you.
Partner Marketing: Collaborate with partners to develop and execute joint marketing initiatives, including press releases and webinars.
Social Media Management: Develop and implement social media strategies to enhance brand presence, engage with our audience, and drive customer and partner engagement.
Email Marketing: Plan and execute targeted campaigns to nurture leads, retain customers, and drive product adoption.
HubSpot Management: Utilise HubSpot to automate and optimise marketing campaigns and manage leads.
Creation of Marketing Materials: Design visually appealing one-pagers and sales and partner collateral using tools like Canva or a graphic design that you are familiar with.
SEO: Develop a content strategy to increase organic website traffic via relevant industry-related keywords.
Content & Use-Case Marketing: Create engaging content and use-case scenarios to showcase real-world applications.
The Digital Marketing Manager would
work closely with Sales, Partnerships, and Customer Success teams to align marketing efforts with business objectives.
- Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced B2B environment.
- Proficiency in SaaS marketing.
- Well-rounded experience across the marketing spectrum.
- Ability to manage and successfully deliver complex projects within specified deadlines.
- Familiarity with HubSpot, including crafting nurture campaigns, use of strategic CTA’s and lead management.
- Experience working on SEO campaigns and increasing the visibility for relevant keywords.
- Experience working with a graphic design tool to create sales collateral
- Experience working with Partners to create joint marketing strategies.
- Experience warming marketing leads and increasing the volume of converted leads from the website.
- Experience in the process improvement industry.
- Experience using a CMS (ideally Webflow) to optimise conversions and content.
- Experience working specifically on SEO and related tools such as SEMrush or Ahrefs
Perks & Benefits:
This opportunity offers the Digital Marketing Manager:
- The chance to build on the marketing of a category-leading platform.
- Attractive benefits package, including private medical cover, life insurance, and income protection insurance.
- Fully remote working within the UK.
- 25 days of annual leave plus public holidays.
- Remote working equipment, including laptops and desks.
If you are a results-driven Digital Marketing Manager with a passion for innovation and the desire to shape the future of marketing within a pioneering tech startup, we encourage you to apply and be part of our exciting journey at Silico.